Sunday, February 2, 2020

Week 2 ...

Hallo!

I think i posted my week 2 blog for week 1, so I am just going to talk about week 1. I was very jet lagged the first day we got to Bonn because I was not able to sleep on the plane. My host dad picked me up from AIB, showed me where the bus would be picking me up and dropping me off before and after school, which I was very thankful for. I was a bit nervous, because my host dad told me that my host mom did not speak very much English, and I was worried we would not be able to communicate well. However, that is not the case and I will talk more about this in my Week 3 blog. The first week of classes was very chill, not really much work except for Differential Equations. One of the main things I remember from week one was that we had a museum tour scheduled to learn about the history of Germany, but the museum ended up being closed! It was fine though, because we made it up during week 3. So that is the jist of week one, or at least of what I remember, now I am going to write my week 3 post.

Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment