Saturday, February 8, 2020

Week 4 in Bonn

I spent this week in 3 different countries. I'm currently writing this post from a hostel in Prague, Czech Republic and I'm feeling very grateful to have had all of the experiences that I did this week. I spent last weekend in Munich, had a quick day of class in Bonn Monday, then traveled to Vienna bright and early Tuesday morning with the program. We ate a delicious dinner at the Goulash Museum Tuesday, then had tours all day Wednesday. On Wednesday night, a group of us went to Vienna Ice World which was the most extravagant, magical ice skating rink I've ever been to. I had so much fun there and what I really enjoyed about Vienna was getting to know my friends on the program better and spending so much time with them. I thought I would be more tired by now since I've been traveling all week, but every day I'm just as excited as the last to keep exploring. I also LOVE Prague so far and am having so much fun in this beautiful city. I think I'm going to take a break from traveling next week and stay in Bonn to work on school and spend time with my host family. I really do miss my host family during all of this traveling and that tells me I've become close to them and I really enjoy their company. I also realized that we are a month into the program today which is crazy to me because I feel like I just got here and I am nowhere ready to leave anytime soon. I'm doing my best to make the most of my time here because I know that this experience is once in a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment