Monday, February 10, 2020

week 3/4

This post will cover my experience for Vienna. Dr. Wasser told us to pack some snacks and being me I packed 40 kimchi mandu dumplings haha, I was tired of them after eating 8 of them so I ended up throwing some away. Why did I pack 40? Well I thought I would get hungrier in the train since it was a 8 hour ride! But I surprisingly ended up sleeping almost the whole way. I loved the bed in the hotel and as well as the breakfast there, the nutella packets smacked. It was so interesting to see all of the museums but I was really not expecting to be stepping on dead corpses. The museum of the wax figures was so cool! Even if I almost threw up three times while touring, it was the best museum thus far. We went to the goulash museum, but since I already tried goulash with my host mom I already knew I didn't like stewed meat, the texture gets me, so I ordered a porkchop with some pommes and it was honestly the best thing ever. I LOVED the orchestra quartet, this is tmi but I lowkey cried during the performance since I've in orchestra for the longest it was nostalgic and I would have never in my lifetime image I would be seeing a quartet play in a BEAUTIFUL church especially in Europe , it was all so surreal.  Checked out a karoke club in Vienna and made 3 friends, so it's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment