Monday, February 17, 2020

Five was Not live

So here we are, my fifth week is now in the books. Not gonna lie to you all this week was kind of lame and not much to talk about. I had my first exam(BMEN 211) and the majority of people’s opinions after the exam sounded about as negative as mine so i am not too worried.
The weekend was chill, I hung out with the J squad. This was my first weekend in Bonn since week one. It was nice to not constantly be in travel mode. Now i need to study for my Diff Eq test was n wednesday.
Luckily this is a short week and then we have a four day weekend. A lot of ppl are going to Sweden but I am staying here and going to carnival. I can’t wait to see what cologne looks like during this time.
Wish me luck!😬🤞🏽




I forgot last weeks weekly quotes but here they are this week:
bark bark bark”
“yolo #Americandream”

“did you check the itinerary”

“osama has the same birthday as me- i have the same bday as bill clinton”

“if i was a woman i would not be into myself”



No comments:

Post a Comment