Saturday, February 15, 2020

Week 4!

Wow so this week was hectic but in the best way. I started the week super tired since we got to Bonn so late from Amsterdam and had an early day both Monday and Tuesday. Vienna was so beautiful and I had such a great time exploring the city. I thought the pathology museum was really interesting (probably not the best thing to visit with an upset stomach). On one of the nights we made some Viennese friends and they showed us some fun places to go to. The last day we were there we had a lot of fun in the Natural History museum and taking pictures in the museum square. For the weekend we went to Prague. I have been once before, and while it's not my favorite city in Europe, I still had a good time seeing all the beautiful landmarks and buildings. We ended up having to stay another day because of our flight cancellation but we got to spend more time walking around the Prague Castle and the city which was nice. The worst part of the entire week was when we were on the flight back to Cologne and I fell asleep for awhile but we hit really bad turbulence and the plane dropped a bit and woke me up and my heart decided to go crazy for the rest of the plane ride. Otherwise it was an amazing week and I'm happy I got to see so many beautiful places.

No comments:

Post a Comment