Sunday, February 9, 2020

4th Week in Bonn (&Vienna!)

This week was so great! The train ride to Vienna was long but I am real glad I was able to see really cool places with the group, as well as on my own. I didn't know anything about Vienna before going, but I absolutely loved it there. The only downside was how expensive everything was and how tempting all the sweets were, but I was thankfully able to get souvenirs for my sisters. I think what was unexpected was being able to go to a quartet concert and ice skating (I fell a lot of times, but thankfully had no injuries). I came back to Bonn for the weekend, and though I didn't get as much homework done as I was hoping, I did get to spend time with my host family and get to know my host sister better since she's only here for the two weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment