Monday, February 17, 2020

Week 5 in Bonn

Monday ~

We came home from Prague on this day (*one day late*) because of the storms. Prague was amazing! I'm definitely going back one day. My favorite thing in Prague was going to the top of the Petrin Tower and then eating REALLY good Mexican food after trekking many miles

Tuesday ~

Genetics test day/study day 


Wednesday ~

Surgery day

Thursday ~

Bonding with Bossa

Friday ~

Valentine’s dinner 

Weekend vibes ~

Tacos Bonn!

Mila the Pug (pugs are my favorite)

Shannon got into Vet school (GO SHANNON)!

And she got locked in the bathroom (Oh Shannon...)

Other fun things ~

My host dad is learning to play guitar, so I've been practicing with him 

I'm going to Sweden this weekend! Hopefully I'll be checking 'see the Northern Lights' off my bucket list very soon

The weather was awesome this past weekend, so I went to the forest near my home in Bonn (aka my favorite place in Bonn)


No comments:

Post a Comment