Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yes, this is my fifth blog post in a row. Don't judge.

Last Sunday I went with Kathryn to the American Protestant Church, which we had been to before, but this week was different because it was the once-a-month African-style worship (there are quite a few people of African origin living in Bonn who go to this church, apparently). While singing songs in Swahili which I understood maybe a few words of in all, I had flashbacks of last summer when I went to Kenya for about a month and a half. It was a great and interesting experience, and I'm really glad that we got to go on one of those weeks.

Also at some point during the last week, I, like Candy, joined Pottermore. Unlike Candy, however, I have not gotten past the first chapter (gasp!). Before I am accused of sub-standard fandom, I would like to explain that I am saving it for a time when I can more fully appreciate the experience, and really savor everything, since right now I have way too much to do as it is. Unfortunately, this also means I have not been sorted yet, so I still do not know which house I really belong in. On the other hand, it is something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment