Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 22-29: What!? Two weeks left?

Seriously? We only two weeks until Texas?

Wow... That went by quick.

Last night we had our farewell party at the AIB. They had steak, sausage, chicken, roasted potatoes, salad and all kinds of food there, as well as beer and mimosas! It was a nice party. A couple of the host dads are in a "band" so they were the entertainment for the night. They were actually really good too. AND, they wore Texas A&M shirts. Megan taught me a couple two-stepping moves and we got a couple good dances in. It made me really miss Texas. I wanted to teach my host sisters how to two-step, but they left right after dinner was served. Lame.

As I reflect on these past few months, there's really only one thing I would do differently: bring more money. Seriously, Europe is expensive as hell. I definitely should have tried to save more of my money fall semester, but alas, Layne's got the best of me yet again.

All that's left is finals, then Munich (for me), and Berlin. Then back to good 'ol Texas.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment