Sunday, April 8, 2012

Prague Part 1

This past week has been pretty hectic in the school department. On Monday, we had our second physiology test and then on Thursday, we had our second math test. Needless to say, a lot of us did not sleep much between studying and doing homework. However, we all made it through and I’m sure we are all enjoying our Easter break!

Also, Kathryn and I went on a nine-mile run at the beginning of the week. Honestly, this was probably the best part of my week, other than Easter weekend. It was difficult because I have never run that far before and we had stopped training for a while because school started picking up. Despite this, we ran the whole thing without stopping, mostly thanks to Kathryn who wouldn’t let me stop.

On Thursday, after school, Kathryn and I rushed home to pack and then made our way to the airport to catch a plane to Prague. I was so excited when we landed because I was finally going to get to see my mom for the first time since I left for Germany. We had a good time the first night just spending time together and catching up. We went to a nice Czech restaurant where we had traditional Czech food.

The next day, my mom had to work so Kathryn and I spent a lazy morning and afternoon at the hotel sleeping and watching TV. After my mom got back, we went to the old town where we looked around the main square and the market. Then we went to the Charles Bridge and took a multitude of pictures. After the bridge, we went to dinner at a boat restaurant where they had homemade pasta. The food was absolutely delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment