Monday, April 16, 2012

Ending the Semester Right

I can't believe it! The marathon is in a week, finals start in two weeks, and we will be almost heading home in 3 weeks. I know all semesters in college have just flown by, but this one might beat all of them. When I put our time left in perspective, I realize there are still some places I want to visit and things to do to end the semester right. For example, I refuse to leave Europe without visiting Spain. Fortunately for me, Yesenia also feels the same way so we've already arranged for this to happen in the following weeks.

Besides traveling, I get anxious thinking of all the school work ahead of me in these few weeks. I definitely have to finish strong! Another side of me though feels very excited to think I will be going home soon! I miss everyone very much and I know this summer will be a lot of fun.  

Hilde enjoying the sunshine and some breakfast waffles!
When it comes to my host family, I know I will be ending the semester with a laughing stomachache. Ever since I moved in, they have made me feel at home and Charlotte is just like another sister. She feeds in to my food obsession and will go buy junk food with me anytime. For example, after eating lunch today we decided we were craving pizza. Naturally, we had to go take an adventure to the grocery store. Besides food adventures, she also includes me in her shopping addiction as you can see by the picture below. Both Hilde and Charlotte are hilarious and super sweet. I am very thankful to be living with them and hopefully other students will be fortunate as well!
Shopping road-trip success at Primark with Charlotte and her friend.

Now, lets just end this semester right kids.



Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment