Sunday, April 8, 2012

Typical Week

This week was spent mostly just studying for tests. For lunch on Thursday, I went to a local burger place, which has some of the best tasting burgers I’ve ever had, despite the fact that I’m slightly allergic to the sesame seeds on their buns. This is perhaps the best reason for why I felt slightly sickly on Friday.

Due to the amount of work still to do and my own need for a bit of relaxation, I abstained from venturing anywhere or making any special plans for our special four-day weekend. On Easter, me and my host family had a special dinner consisting of French fries, green beans, meat, and ice cream for dessert. Normally, I do not like green beans, but I have found myself enjoying the green beans I have encountered here. I don’t know if it is from the quality of the green beans themselves or the way they’re prepared, but I’ve actually craved them at times. I also received a very nice array of chocolates arranged on a decorative Easter tray from my host mom; the arrangement contained two painted Easter eggs as well. It is very possible that the chocolates are the reason I felt so unusually energetic Easter evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment