Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The End is Near!

It's already nearing the end of our semester in Germany.. At the end of this week, we are having a "Farewell Party". Just seeing that on the schedule made me a little sad. I've made so many good friends, both German and within the program, that I am going to hate to say goodbye to. While this semester has been busy and full of work, it was totally worth it. Knowing that I wanted to spend the weekend visiting Paris or Amsterdam made me work that much harder during the week to get my work done. I also feel like I made a bigger effort to get out (instead of nap in my free time), because who knows how long it will be until I get a chance to come back? 

As much as I don't want the semester to end, I do want classes to end. :) This week we are presenting our device design projects. This semesters project was to design a fully implantable artificial kidney. This semester long project looming over our heads has been very intimidating, but very interesting. On top of that my two semester long papers are due next week during finals. Finals are in a category all their own. I think everyone will be relieved once we have finished our presentations, papers, and tests, and get to enjoy the last week we have together in Berlin. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment