Friday, April 13, 2012

Trees and Movies

So pretty much as other people have mentioned before me this week was the trip to Bayer and Mettmann! I'm not sure if the museum was in the city or on the outskirts but wherever it was it was so beautiful. All the trees, plants, and the little stream made it feel like I can't even explain. I'm sure if someone wandered in the trees a bit they would've stumbled upon the middle of nowhere. Now I'm left wishing that I would have used a weekend towards the beginning of the semester to go to some other awesome looking place within Germany. Oh well maybe on my next trip to Europe.
On the topic of trips today I bought plane tickets to go to Barcelona on the few days we have after finals! Hopefully there's no rain and just sunny warm days. We just have to get through 3 more weeks of work and then we'll be done! Technically...but it's sad thinking we're going to have to leave Europe and go back to the great little city of College Station.
On a random side note I saw these two Mexican movies yesterday and today that were pretty good! After I saw the first one and went back home I told Mrs. Arteaga about it and since it's in Spanish she asked to see it. Both movies had these two awesome guys in it. Anyways, we ended up talking about movies and what not and at the end of the conversation she mentioned she had a Spanish movie called Volver and lent it to me. Seems like this is going to be a movie weekend for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment