Sunday, April 29, 2012

Almost Done

It's hard to think that right now is my last Sunday in Bonn. At the beginning of the semester May seemed so far away but now it's here and time is moving so quickly! This week has been so busy with projects and what not that it seems to make time go faster. After the whole semester the physiology project was finally finished on Thursday. By tomorrow the math project will be done as well as all the assigned homework. What else is left? After that it's just the 485 project and some serious studying! Tomorrow I have to mail some extra stuff home, go to Haribo and get some last minute candy and attend my final class of the semester. It's been amazing to be able to live here in Bonn these past few months. I've gotten used to the idea of being here and College Station doesn't really sound very appealing. Unfortunately all good things must end and in a few weeks I'll be back at A&M taking classes once again. Well anyways here's a picture of some trees in Aachen! I love how everything turned green all of a sudden!

No comments:

Post a Comment