Monday, April 16, 2012

500 Points For Ravenclaw

This past week we went on a excursion to Bayer and the Neanderthal Museum. Both were filled with knowledge and most importantly, fun! At Bayer, we learned much more about the company and got a tour of the entire campus. I say campus because that is how I saw it. Needless to say, the company is huge. The technology we saw was fun and we got to mess around with a bike and a rotating-keep-your-balance kind of game. I have to say it was funny watching our program coordinator Kristin be on it and try to keep her balance. The only bad thing about Bayer is that I left my jacket in the hanger by accident. Bye beautiful leather jacket.

At the Neanderthal Museum, we also got a tour and saw different exhibits of our ancestors, technically. The museum was really interesting and we got these headsets which reminded us of the '90s. I felt like I was jamming to NSYNC on my CD player. Afterwards, Kristin bought us kids ice cream and we got to relax by the sight where they actually found the remains of the neanderthal.

On other news, Pottermore is now opened to the public and I, of course, signed up. I have to warn you Harry Potter fans though, it is extremely addicting. Not only do you get to go through each chapter of the book collecting objects and reading new things posted by J.K. Rowling herself, but you get sorted into a house based on a questionnaire and get to buy your own owl and wand and stuff. Okay, I just realized how nerdy this sounds. I guess that's why I got sorted into Ravenclaw... figures.

I can never get away from nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment