Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 9 -- Wonderful time with my family.


This week I stayed in Birmingham, UK with my aunt and her family. On the plane, I was nervous. Lol   Because we haven’t see each other about 14 years, we both excited and did not know what to say when we just met. Haha.

My cousins are young, one is in middle school and one is in junior high school. They are pretty shy when they first met me, but in the afternoon, we play together and so fun. I went to London with my aunt on Monday, I got the Pigeon field and we had a small tour around the Pigeon field. We did not spend too much time in London, because we do not have time. I was so sad, because I got allergy to weather I think. It was so uncomfortable. My aunt wants me to stay in the house, because she worried that I will get lost. Haha. We went to the Birmingham center and the local places in Birmingham. Most the time, I play with my cousins and we had a lot of fun. We also went to sport center. we played bowling, ping-pong, snooker, and so on. In there, I learned how to play bowling. I was so surprised that I got a score 10. Lol. And everyday, my aunt and my uncle cooked Chinese food for me. It was super delicious, because I haven’t eat chinese chinese chinese food about two month. I love my family and we had a wonderful time together.  

Yes, time is fast, hope we all have even great time in Germany.





No comments:

Post a Comment