Friday, March 31, 2017

Week 8 - FRANCE!!!!!


Paris was fun; I got to check a lot of things off of my bucket list. My favorite part was definitely seeing the Eiffel Tower and getting to see it at night twinkling was really cool. Even though there were a few injuries, I really liked the bike tour because we got to see parts of France that I don’t think we would’ve been able to see otherwise. And I'm no art connoisseur, but I feel 10% more fulfilled after seeing the Mona Lisa. 

  

Unfortunately, I got really really sick towards the end of the week and that kind of stunk, but I did get to play charades with the pharmacist to explain to her that my throat hurt and I had a fever. She didn't really understand what I was saying she ended up giving me like five different medicines, but I will say, that was one of the quickest recoveries I've had from an illness in my life. 

N-E-ways, Paris was fun but I'm really stoked for next week because I'm going to Italy and I know it's going to be amazing. 














  

No comments:

Post a Comment