Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week 7 - Well it can't always be good

So... Week 6... Magnificent... Karneval, parties everything you could ever enjoy pumped into a week.

Week 7... Terrible... Tests, presentations, impossibly long homework everything you could ever hare pumped into 3 days.  Week 7 consisted of on Wednesday our German final, Thursday our first Enmodes presentation, Friday our first Physiology exam and signals homework due.  All of the engineers were beyond exhausted.  Although we had all of this we somehow managed to make it through it.  German exam wasn't bad, Enmodes presentation went as well as it could have, studied endlessly and had magnificent review session before the test, and had the signals homework pushed back.  Fortunately with all of these things happening made this week possible.  So big shoutout to Hilde, Ralph and Dr. Borkart (?), Dr. Wasser, Nathan, and Madeleine.  It is now Sunday of week 7 and I am writing this while I am packing for and doing homework in preparation of the next two weeks.  The next two weeks will most definitely make up for this past week.  The next two weeks we are going to Paris (1 week), and then I am going to Barcelona (4 days) and then Berlin (4 days) and then back to Bonn.  It will be 2 weeks of no stress and being able to travel around and enjoy life, I am so excited about it.  I have been waiting for this moment the entire trip and I cannot wait to experience it.  All in all, you have to go through some hard times in order for the good time to really kick some ass.  Hopefully weeks 8 and 9 will exceed all expectations and be the top 2 weeks of the trip.  Despite how rough this week was I am still beyond glad I am here.  Although I am starting to miss College Station and Texas a little bit.  But I think the next couple of weeks will fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment