Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Week 7

I don't think anything really happened this week. It's the week before the Paris Excursion and I had a bunch of school work on my plate. We had our German final on Wednesday and it went okay. On Thursday, we had our Enmodes presentation and I think my group did a really good job. I am excited to go forward with it because I feel that it could really make a difference.

Beaune
We stopped in Beaune on Monday and I was pretty stressed out all day since I had a biochem exam due the next day. It was kind of a ghost town and none of the shops were open during lunch. It also rained a lot. The highlight of the day was playing Cards at night in the hotel room.

The Bees
This was the topic of my week.
We need to save them. They're adorable and they pollinate things.
Fun facts about bees:
They're the only insect that produces food that can be eaten by man.
The queen bee lays all of the eggs and can decide what gender they are.
I donated $5 to them because of a bet.
They communicate by dancing.


Tldr; save the bees


No comments:

Post a Comment