Sunday, March 26, 2017

Week 10: We're doing BIG things.

Week 10 was all about scrambling to get back into the little bit of school mode we were in! Its been hard to stay focused with all of this traveling and fun going on! We were all cramming just a little bit for exams and trying to finish papers and things that we had to turn in and get done! All in All, it was time to take a step back into life and leave our spring break bubbles that we had created!

It was a good week, and to top it off we were able to do some Yells at BIG Event! I had never realized how much I love the yells, I had honestly missed that feeling of belonging to something bigger! I miss the other part of the Texas A&M Traditions, it what makes Aggies aggies. It felt good to bring a little bit of ourselves back, and allow the other schools to participate! Its been a good week so far!
BIG Event was everything that I wanted it to be and needed it to be! I was able to go to a refugee center, and help to sort clothes! To some, it may not have meant much, but being in a position where the shoe has been on the other foot, clothes can mean all the world! It means so much to see people smile when they can come in and get clothes! It meant so much, and not to mention it was fun getting along with students from the other schools! I have more new friends now!

But, toodaloo now! I have to start studying for that physiology exam next week, I can't let it kick my ass twice in a row!


This picture is a representation of how I feel about my life since coming to Europe! I feel so much more at peace just being away for a while! It helps to get a change of scenery every now and then, its good for the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment