Thursday, March 30, 2017

Week 7: Preparing for Paris

This week was packed with school and packing and not much fun to be honest. We had lots of tests and assignments due before we took a two week break off from school which was super stressful. But the break was worth it! To prepare for the break and the warmer weather (its almost always above 50 degrees now!!) Kanci, James and I went shopping on Saturday. We bought some summer clothes and each got a cute new pair of shoes. We also found a super good gelato place near the markt area that we now frequent.

I also spent a lot of the weekend trying to clean my room and pack. Trying to fit two weeks worth of clothes into a small suitcase is truly a feat of engineering. I was so impressed that I was able to zip it completely closed. I just couldn't let myself buy anything too big during those two weeks because I had absolutely no where to put it. I'm glad we got to spend the weekend in Bonn and just relax after the stressful week of school. But I was also so excited to finally go to Paris and see my best friend who came to visit me for spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment