Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 8 -- France

I really really really want to go to France since I was little. I do not why, but I just love to go to France. Haha.

On the first day, we hopped on a bus to Colmar. In there, we got a opportunity to visit the museum Isenheim altar. The museum was really amazing. On the second day, we went to Beaune to visit the hospital church, which was incredible. I have never seen a hospital like that. In the evening, we arrived in Paris. Yeah. I was super excited.

On Wednesday, we had a bike tour in Paris. Even though I am good at riding a bike, but it still a new and great experience to me. We got to see so many different views with riding the bike. The happiest thing is that I got to see the Eiffel Tower. I can’t believe that I already see the Tower. So happy.

On Thursday, I went to see the garden and the arc with my friends. In the afternoon, we all went to visit the Louvre. The Louvre was so amazing. All the paintings, history structures, and the views are so awesome and beautiful. Haha. We also got to see the painting of Mona Lisa.

On Friday, we visited the Estate of Versailles. This palace was great. I saw the Louis XIV’s rooms, state apartments, and the Gallery of Battles. And I saw the gallery of history of the palace. Finally, we had a picnic.



No comments:

Post a Comment