Sunday, March 26, 2017

Week 7

Honestly,

Week 7 was very relaxing so to speak.  Believe it or not, it was a normal week for me! I didn't travel, I did not even go out! This week for me was about the Enmodes presentation and getting school work done! I had two exams, and then I was done with the week! I even got to watch some Netflix this week, it was the first time I had been able to find enough time! It was a little tough, didn't know if I wanted to read or watch TV. I decided to watch Netflix because let me tell you, Europe has the best Netflixing options I have ever seen by far! I am missing my go to shows like Empire and The Walking Dead (sad face) but I found some other really good shows so it worked out!

The enmodes presentation was good! It went smooth, I was the first to speak, in both my group and all of the groups so I was a little nervous. Hhaha I don't think anyone noticed but my voice cracked a little bit and my palms were all sweaty! I cannot remember the last time I was that nervous about something but it all worked out in the end!

Sorry this week was so boring, but it was my catch up week. I caught up on sleep, relaxing, Netflix, work, and more sleep! #MyFave

No comments:

Post a Comment