Friday, March 31, 2017

Week 7 - Just Chillin'



This week was pretty chill. I stayed in Bonn this weekend for the first time in a while. I finally had time to finish all the homework I procrastinated doing, which I would never recommend doing.

Stephenie & I went to Hillsong Church in Dusseldorf, which was really fun. The first person we met when we got there was a girl who happened to have graduated from Texas A&M. Stephenie noticed that she was wearing an Aggie ring and asked her and all of us had a mini-freak out. 

I am really looking forward to going to France next week and going to Italy for spring break. So in actuality, I didn’t go out this weekend because I have no money and I’m trying to save for the next two weeks.


But enjoy this picture of Clare kicking me in the ankle and then me accidently putting my hand in her mouth (LOL). You’re very welcome Clare!  



                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment