Sunday, March 26, 2017

Week 8: Yep, Ya Girl made it to France

Week 8, was jam packed, and I mean jam packed!
 
Everything turned out good, even though we all had happened to be a little restless. We were on buses for two days, somewhat. Those 6 hour bus rides felt like ETERNITY! But we had a pretty good DJ for the trips, and I sat next to some pretty cool people and learned some things about them that I hadn't known before! I even got to sit at the big kid tabel for one of the dinners, and I wasnt eaten alive. I felt like an outsider at first but shout outs to Nick, Wasser, and Durkey for making me feel like an actual adult that had mu shit together for a little while! But, lets get to the part everyone is ready to hear about, the city of lights, PARIS!

My French- speaking skills were nowhere near where they should've been to have lived in France for a week! It was a struggle, and I mean a big struggle, especially in Paris. Everything just moved so fast, because you had to be on high alert for pick pocketing, you didnt wanna get lost. Not to mention I was scared I would have to do the bike tour without knowing how to ride, and scared to climb the Eiffel Tower, because well, that thing is HUUUUUURGE (in a Madea voice, you'll laugh if you know her). All in All, Paris is beautiful, I definitely think it is not overrated, it lives up to its hype! There were so many things to see, and to do, and to eat! It was all so beautiful! It felt good pretending to be French for a while, haha but to my demise, the french fries in France definitely did not MAKE THE CUT! But the Crepes made up for it in some major ways!!








We cute, thats all! Haha thats why this picture is here!















The fog was still no match for the city of Lights, look at that baby glow! You guys know I had to do it! This picture took literally  10 mins to get! 








I Told you its HUGE, even from a distance! 

But I am sure you already know that! Just have to be sure that you know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment