Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 7

My life basically crashed and burned this week. With multiple exams, presentations, and boatloads of homework stress levels were at all time highs and sleep levels were at all time lows. This week didn't consist of much other than basically living at the AIB, eating whatever I could get my hands on because dinner with my host family can't happen when I'm living at AIB, and wanting to cry. It also included a lot of wishing I had chosen a different major, something more relaxing like art or theater. Well not theater, those kids are annoying.

Karneval was so much fun but I have so many regrets about not doing more homework. Since I knew that this week was going to be rough I should've done more work ahead of time and better prepared myself for that was coming.

Although this week was so terrible, it had a good ending. To prepare for two weeks being off, Maggie, James, and I went on a small shopping trip in Bonn on Saturday. I got lots of good stuff including some super cute shoes that are "so Euro". Super excited for these upcoming weeks of travel and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment