Sunday, March 5, 2017

WEEK 7

First of all I am trying to write this to be longer nicole
SCHOOL:
Okay so german was a bitter sweet finish. I will miss class with Hilde. even though it was extra work I enjoyed her lectures. they were fun and lively. Also I know all the german I currently know will soon be leaking out of my head very fast as I wont ever have anyone forcing me to practice it.

Dr. Wasser's history of medicine lecture was interesting this week. we took a break from renaissance time medicine and had a lecture on his hobby of the sauna. He taught us how it has therapeutic  effects. He also taught us the history behind the sauna, sauna etiquette, and sauna culture today. There was also a bunch of naked old men in the video he showed us. That was a little disturbing. nevertheless, I am interested in spending a day at the sauna that is close by. The one he talked about at the end of the lecture and said it was only like 20euro for the day.

Physiology is going alright. I did not do as well as I would hope for on the test, but i did as well as I deserved because I only really studied a few hours for the test.  Luckily, I did right on average so I am still in the running for an A in the course, I just need to beat the rest of the class in the coming tests. As for lab I could probably put some more effort in as well. I will try to study this next 2 weeks to prepare for the lab mid term.

Online classes: I have two test due this next week which kinda sucks because we will be in paris.

Personal lyfee:
uhh I need to pack tonight for the next two weeks so that is always something I leave until the very last moment. I am excited for paris. It will be fun to get out of Bonn and see paris from a medical tourist point of view. Also I am excited for the bread. I will eat baguettes and brie until i die if i could. I am also very excited to be out of my host families house for the next two weeks. I will actually have a bed to go back to that I want to sleep in for the next two weeks.

Well that is it for week 7 I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment