Friday, March 24, 2017

Week 10: Back to Normal

This is the first week back from Spring Break and it's good to be back.  No matter how cool of a place I go, I always miss Bonn and are happy to be back.  This week we had classes and had a guest lecturer in BMEN 400 about bioethics and just have a had a normal week filled with stress and nonstop doing homework.  This week we had a meeting on Friday about the upcoming Bonn Marathon.  I had this batshit crazy idea that I could run a half marathon with no training... As it comes closer and closer I start having less and less faith in my ability to finish without dying or vomiting multiple times.  On the bright side tomorrow Saturday is the International Big Event so I'll be helping spread some aggieness over here in Bonn.  Yeah, I just want to go ahead and apologize for how short this one is.  Nothing really happened and I've spent most of my time studying for a 211 test we have next Tuesday.  On a totally random and unrelated note I might be living with my best friend next year so that's exciting, but besides that not much happened.  My apologies.  Until next time fellow master commanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment