Thursday, March 30, 2017

Week 10 Back from spring break

Monday: We didn't have class. I was still recovering from having food poisoning the previous weekend. I decided to sleep in. It was very much needed as I was very tired from the previous 2 weeks of traveling. It was a relief to be home in Bonn, but the weather was not welcoming.

Tuesday: I mainly procrastinated studying for my lab mid-term. I finished my ISYS assignments. Also, I did read my Game of Thrones

Wednesday: I woke up super early to start studying for the lab final. Nicole told us there was going to be math on the exam the night before so I was fairly worried about the math questions, because i am pretty bad at osmosis questions. IDK why. probably because I did not practice them enough.  I studied all day for the exam and was very tired once I had taken it. A few of us went to alexa's after the test and we cooked hamburgers and hung out together. We had a good time blowing off steam after the test and just talking. I made it home by 11:30 and then read GoT till I fell asleep.

Thursday:  woke up went to class. not too much important. oh I did enjoy hearing Dr. Wasser's history of medicine lecture on how his spring break sauna excursion went. I wasn't very eager to go to his history of medicine classes at the beginning of the semester, but I have grown to enjoy his lectures very much so, he is just a very fun guy.

Friday: Friday we had an early class very early. not too happy about it. then we had enmodes. my enmodes group is having trouble cooperating as a whole. I hope by this next friday (week 11) that we can all come together on the same page and start making serious. Friday I went to bed early to get ready for big event the next day.

Saturday: Saturday was big event. I thought we were supposed to meet at the old AIB at 10:30, but we were actually supposed to be there at 9:30... So I ended up missing the breakfast and all the intro stuff. I helped the student-workers clean up the old AIB then I walked with two of the student-worker girls to the warehouse where people were sorting clothes for the refuges. On the way we stopped for Ice Cream and I got the chance to know them better. We sorted clothes for many hours. I wasnt much for folding so I gave most of that work to Cerci. We folded and sorted till about 3:30. After that I walked back to the AIB to work on my Vibbs311 essay. My essay was based off of an interview I gave Durkee earlier that week. However I had to take an hour nap before I was able to bring myself to typing. the rough draft was very rough, but I was mainly focusing on hitting the minimum word count. We went to the disco saturday night and because of the time change ended up staing out till 4:30AM.

Sunday: Because of the late night before I slept till noon the next day. It was a pretty day out so I decided to take it easy. I didnt do much on sunday except lay around and read GoT. I am soon to get to the Red Wedding of Red Stark and Daenarys is about to free her first city of slaves. she's a bad ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment