Saturday, March 4, 2017

Week 7- The push for Paris

This week has been one of my toughest here in Germany thus far. This week was a stressful one for sure. I spent the majority of the week studying for tests and getting prepared for our first presentation for our project. On Thursday I had my German exam, which made me feel that I can successfully say that I know all the common city and food words, and simple german sentences. Also on Thursday we got to present our project idea to the class and a couple of employees from the company. This was a nerve-racking, but rewarding experience. I am so excited to continue working on this project because I feel like we are going to come up with some amazing projects and solutions. During this stressful week I found myself missing home and my family more than ever. I am beyond excited that I finally get to see my mom next week in Paris because I surely need her lately more than ever. I am also beyond excited that I found a really great church to attend on Sunday and I am looking forward to going. I am glad that this week is finally coming to a close and we get to go on our excursion to France next week and then off to spring break for a week. I am so excited for the adventures that lie ahead for me in these next couple of weeks. Stayed tuned for the adventure stories to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment