Friday, February 1, 2019

Schule- Woche drei

This week was busy! We had a lot of class but it was worth it for the three day weekend. Dr. Fajt arrived so our pharmacology lectures were in person and very enjoyable. Discussion and interaction is important which I think has helped me learn. German has been so fun, I am sad to miss it next week. I still need to work on speaking German all the time so that I get better. Enmodes is coming along, I think next week will be a challenge with the presentation but it’ll work out. We have a presentation for the intercultural workshop and I can’t wait to show everyone our skit! I think I am getting good at chi gong, it’s made my legs sore a couple times from the squatting. 
Thursday we went to Mueseum Stoeckl which was an informative excursion. Prof. Dr. Dr. Stoeckl seemed very fond of Dr. Wasser which lets us experience the Museum easily. There were so many things I’ve never seen nor knew about until we walked through. It was also snowy around the museum. Wednesday and Thursday it snowed! I was so excited and had so much fun; I’ve always to have a snowball fight (BIMS won). We took pictures, played around, made a huge snowman, and tried making snow angels. Although things got delayed and buses stopped I was so happy about the snow. It didn’t even feel cold! They said it didn’t snow much in Bonn but I’m so glad it did. 
Perfect end to the week, then it was Italy and 50s!




No comments:

Post a Comment