Monday, February 4, 2019

Berlin is Crazzyyyyy Lit

Dear my beloved fan (jk),
I forgot to do my post for last week so this is a late update.
Last week was fun we got snow and of course a snow fight between BIMS and BMEN students. Besides, I also traveled to Berlin this weekend. It is a nice city, but in my opinion, it wouldn't be a place that I would want to live there. I went to see the East Side Gallery, a part of the Berlin Wall. The food is really great, we tried both German and Asian food which is the best part of the trip (it is food guy). And of course, at night we went to some bars and we planned to go to the club but the line was quite long so we gave up and went back to our hostel. We also visited the Museum of Islamic to see more Islamic culture.
For school, we were staying indoor mostly for last week, since we need to catch up with school. The BMEN students were overload with the amount of homework I would say. But it was okay since we will be travel to Vienna next week, which mean we won't have class at all except physiology on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment