Monday, February 4, 2019

Auf Wiedersehen, Januar!

I've been running from school, but it's too fast. It caught up and surpassed me. I feel myself slipping far behind it- I've never been good at running.

Sorry, that was very dramatic. It's difficult to juggle school and travel. My time management skills need work- and I am hoping that Germany teaches me how to work hard in order to play hard. In College Station, I always had to choose one. Freshman year was all work- and sophomore year was all play. What I need most in my life is balance. I'll update on my progress within the next few days.

This past week was enjoyable and less hard than the previous one. The snow was blissful. The classes were short. The students were happy. Yoong, Park, Sebastian, Josh and I made the last minute decision to take overnight buses to Berlin for the long weekend- a very interesting city where the party scene is something else. I feel myself getting sick, however, from all the travel and activities. I liked Berlin because there is much to see- but I would not live there and it is far from my favorite city. 

Tomorrow: Vienna. Saturday: Krakow. Three weeks: Milan. Four weeks: Karneval. Five weeks: Spring Break! Then Paris!!! Wish me and my grades and my wallet some luck. talk to ya l8r

No comments:

Post a Comment