Sunday, February 17, 2019

Week of 2/11 update

The week following Vienna was a huge step down in excitement and energy. School was school, and I had to begin studying for my tests. Stress was beginning to pile up and I felt very lost and lonely. Things back home were not looking so great. In general life back in the U.S. wasn't very nice to see and hear about. It only made me more sad. Along with the stress of BMEN 211 and MATH 308, I have to deal with the stresses of life back home too. It's really something I don't want to deal with, but what choice do I have. I have to deal with it regardless of anything else. Things are getting very difficult for me. In school and in my personal life. These difficulties are not what I would like to face, but again I have no choice but to face it. Hopefully the next week will be better. I really miss my family, I haven't really connected with them much as of late. I'm gonna have to talk to them and see how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment