Sunday, February 17, 2019

Week 5

Im glad that I'm finished with traveling for a while, which means more time for school. I got to study very hard for my first exam of the semester, which I'm not sure I did super well on. I just think I did alright. I would have done better if I had read the right textbook for the class instead of reading some other genetics text book but its over and that's all that matters. As for the semester long project Enmodes is picking up. Our three person group has chosen one problem out of ten to focus on which is due this Monday on a five slide powerpoint. Im even more excited that my topic got chosen by my professor and by the group to be the main topic. 

As for my social life I finally met a German that could teach me the language and the culture outside of the classroom. He has taught me very little since every German person can speak English perfectly. However, since meeting him I have a new desire to learn the language and have jumped on my language learning app more often. Im going to meet up with him a few more times this upcoming week so let's hope he can help me with my German language final coming up and teach me even when class is over. He has also reaffirmed what every person says germans love to talk about, at dinner he loved to talk about politics so much that I began to have selective hearing. 
 

1 comment: