Friday, February 15, 2019

Budapest had my Heart (week 4)

After Vienna I headed straight to Budapest. My family had been there before and raved about it so much so I knew that I had to go as well. I walked to the Flix Bus station which in my opinion wasn't nearly as bad as my friend Masha had said. The bus had toilet paper, hand soap, quite people, and was relatively clean for only a 2 hour bus ride. Right as I got to Budapest and went through all the subways I went to the only nearby place to get food that was still open at 11pm. This place was called Burgerking. In America I had always looked down on BurgerKing food, to me it was always a Guetto place with bad food. I don't know if there BurgerKing is different from America's but it was probably the best burger of my life. It was cheap, huge, and juicy. The fries were nothing special though. After my stomach was filled I was able to go to my AirBnb which was nicer then I expected. The next few days were filled with shopping, eating, drinking, swimming, and site seeing. I enjoyed how cheap this city was and how relaxed the city was. I felt like in Budapest I could do everything that I would do everyday but in a new foreign city. Im so excited to be able to visit this city again when its a tad bit warmer in April with my family. 

School was actually getting hard. My Genetics exam was coming up and all I could do was travel around Europe, which made my motivation to study very low. In addition to Genetics, physiology lab was getting confusing. It contained math that I haven't done since I was in General Chemistry. German class is expected to end soon and Im really not ready for my final. I would need a miracle to pass a German exam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment