Monday, February 11, 2019

zzuper travel buddy, zzzuper food, zzzuper concert, zzzuper guy.

Howdy,
So I'm posting late again since I was traveling a lot last week. Let's begin.

First thing is Vienna, my second Europe country that I been to. The country was nice. All of the fancy modern plus old style buildings, the horse and all the expensive and "must have" jewelry in the collection of rich people. Vienna is an expensive country to live in my opinion. It is not that big difference from Germany, but those jewelry around the mall and the museum made me feel like I'm nearly homeless when I looked at my wallet (sometimes, I even more broke than a homeless, college student). We had a tour with our "Dr.Wasser's friend". He is a pretty guy. Everybody on the street looked at him with the weird stare like "what is this person doing with that costume?" or "What a weird guy!" But we all ignored since we were trying to learn the history of medicine (getting good knowledge is a priority!) For the next few days, we were mostly explored Vienna by yourself. We did some tour of the museums in the morning and the rest of the day we just wandering around or went to some other museums. We went to the concert on Thursday which was pretty cool except the song they played was quite long. And long to me is equal to sleepy. The violinists were zzzuuppper gut, the lady was smiling throughout the show which is lovely to see her. Then after that, we went to have some Schnitzer.
Then the weekend came, time to move again. Next destination is Czech Republic. Me and my travel bubby, aka my fake Bruter, YounJun and my fake Vatter, Josh went to Prague. We had such a  good time over here. We went to some of the popular point in Prague like the Astronomy Clock, the Charles Bridge, Prague Castel, and the Lennon Wall. Since I and my travel bubby planned to get back to Germany by Sunday morning, so we only stayed for one day and one night. So that were the only sites that we visited during the day. At night, we went to the concert at the small church in the middle of the town. We got good tickets. The ticket guy told us that there was 22 euro each for the student ticket, but he can do 20euro each for me and YoungJun. But I felt it was kind of expensive compared to the one the found online, which is only 150. We left, but then I think if he can lower the price by himself, that means we can negotiable with to even lower the price more. We went back actually talk to the other guy, and we actually lower it down to 15 euro each. We were really excited, we went back to get our luggage and went to the concert. After the concert, I felt 22 euro was a reasonable price for that concert since it was fantastic, zzzuper gut, but anyway we save some money for that day. Then we went to get some Pork Nuckle, a traditional Czech dish. We had a good time and a good meal. Even tho we got some problem when we got off the train and Czech money, but YoungJun was able to figure everything out really fast. I was blessed that I traveled with him, mah zzzzzzzupper guy.

2 comments: