Sunday, January 28, 2018

Your'e not funny...


Hi,

I’ve never been much a writer but as the homework piles up, I decide that writing sounds more fun than 211 homework. ITS WEEK 3, How did I get here? Am I still late for group meetings? Have I ate too well? Have I spent too much money on gelato? Well YEP, but I don’t regret any of it! Update on emotional stability: Still pretty shambly as always, but I am less homesick than last week. I find it that the moments of sadness, come from just staying at home. To avoid that in the past week I’ve gone to Brussels and lots of School. I cherish these emotions because they tell a lot about my life.

I’ve collected a few funny quotes/memories over the past week I’d like to share:

-The moment I accidentally kicked my host cat across the hallway, because it was dark.He lived to see another day.
-Lexie: “It really smells like fish over here”
Ibk: “That’s not fish, that’s PEEE!!!”
     *cue running away
-“I onced flashed to get into a bar, then I got arrested.”-Anonymous boy
-That one time Corey died…never gunna live that one down
-Me: “Alexa there is too many rooms for Vienna. I have a room by myself?”
Alexa: “That’s because were roomies!”
Me:” “ohh GREAT, roomies with my TA”
                             *update: she is actually really cool
            - She said Yikes with a capital Y that means she is serious

That’s just a few of the many, probably not the funniest but I have enjoyed them.
Most eventful things this last week: A traveling Instagram account found my @izaroundtheworld account. They liked my photos and are posting a few of my photos and tagging me. Can I get some more followers, please? But also we went to a Soccer game, it was really cool!
Alright Ive got to stop procrastinating…
                                                                                    Talk to y’all soon,
                                                                                           Going German 
Bonus…
Music finds and suggestions: THE HUNNA “she is casual”





No comments:

Post a Comment