Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Bonn Voyage

The idea of leaving for another country for a semester to study abroad is still surreal for me. Up to last summer, I had not even considered studying abroad and did not plan on studying abroad for any of my years here at Texas A&M. It wasn’t until last summer when I was talking to people who had either moved out of Texas or are returning from studying abroad that I changed my mind. Hearing my friends talk about their adventures and seeing how they have grown made me curious about being abroad as well.

 I have traveled lots with my family, but this is my first time traveling alone. I have had to say many goodbyes recently to my friends, family, and my two dogs, putting me out of my comfort zone. The memories I will make on this trip will definitely be impactful and life changing. I can not wait to explore cities of different cultures, learn more, and most importantly experience it all for myself. 

bis später
A picture of Bailey the Maltipoo and Lucky the golden retriever

No comments:

Post a Comment