Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Better Late than Never

Yep, I'm the guy that completely forgot to do the blog post. Packing was abysmal. Airlines should really increase their weight limit for winter months. I am super excited for Germany as I never been to Europe before. I am currently sitting at baggage claim doing my blog. There is actually nobody here and it is unexpectedly peaceful. American Airlines would not let me board because I did not have a visa but since I already checked-in online they let me through (which makes no sense). The passport check-in here at Frankfurt gave me no problems.

This is my first time traveling outside the country alone and so far it has not been too hectic. After all, I am in Frankfurt, Germany in one piece.  I am very anxious and excited to meet my host family. I hope they like the tea gift I got them. I am currently starving so I am going to cut the blog short. I am looking forward to meeting all of you and sharing wonderful experiences with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment