Thursday, January 18, 2018

Einundsechzig 🔥

So guys-  you needa to check out my boy Romello’s (hostbrother) mixtape.  I don’t care if the lyrics only contain the same 10 words or so with some random vulgar language nestled in between-  his songs have a fire beat and the lyrics are all in German so unless you’re a German master (which I most definitely am not), you won’t be able to understand it anyways.

Anyways, I’m having a blast in Germany so far.  I’m sure my highly optimistic attitude will dwindle just a bit once classes actually start, but right now I'm trying not to think of that right now. Since beginning our study abroad experience, we have already gone wine tasting in the nearby wine villages, traveled to Aachen, immersed ourselves in the Bonn nightlife culture, and are planning a trip to Brussels, Belgium this upcoming weekend.  In my daily commute into downtown Bonn, I have gotten quite accustomed to riding the "einundsechzig nach Auerberg," which is not only the tram that runs downtown from my host house, but also the topic of Romello's main banger on his mixtape.  So yeah, I just came full circle- ya'll should check it out 🔥🔥.


No comments:

Post a Comment