Tuesday, April 23, 2013

We Are the Aggies, the Aggies Are We

Last summer, my best friend passed away in a car accident 5 minutes after I was with her. I think about her every day, so I was sad that I wouldn't be able to attend Muster back in College Station... Thankfully, Muster is held all over the world so we could hold our own in Bonn, Germany.

I am extremely blessed to be a part of the Aggie Family and I would not want to be a part of anything else. Thank you to everyone for making Muster such an amazing experience. So here's a little quote to sum up what it means to be a part of the Aggie Family.


"Because you will forever be an Aggie, you can walk a little taller, stand a little straighter and feel a little prouder. You will forever glow with the eternal Aggie Spirit - a mighty flame that will never go out. As long as all Aggies hold in our hearts the love and respect for our fellow Aggies, for our university and for our unique traditions, the link between A&M past and A&M future will forever remain strong."


Once an Aggie, always an Aggie... and I will forever hold this bond with my best friend, Jade Marie Vasquez.


No comments:

Post a Comment