Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Turning 21 (what what), salsa dancing, and Imagine Dragons

Last week I turned 21, finally! It was a little bittersweet, and I actually got a little homesick for the first time since coming to Germany. Oh well, I did pretty good since we're only here for 2 more weeks. Also, it's kind of pointless to turn 21 here in Europe... NG, I will see you in May!

For my birthday, Kirstie and Justin surprised me with a cake/brownie/thing at midnight! I was not expecting it at all, and it really brightened my mood! Thanks guys! Sadly, for the night I had to study for my physiology exam.

The day of my birthday, we visited a museum, went on the Rhein cruise, and toured a castle! Soaking up some sun on the boat was awesome, but it was a tad hot... how am I going to survive when I get back to Texas weather?!? Everyone made me feel special on my birthday, so that's really all I could ask for.

The next day was my physiology exam... which well, I don't want to talk about it. Great birthday present. :)

Yael, me and Kirstie's friend, visited the next weekend! It was really nice to see her, and Yael and I met up with Jessica, Carlos, Fanni, Zach, and Jake for some fun salsa dancing. It was a new experience for about half of us, but we got the hang of it! Zach even picked me up and spun me. I hope we can go again!

Imagine Dragons were awesome in concert! I'm so glad that we bought our tickets before they were sold out. If you haven't seen them, they're a must!


No comments:

Post a Comment