Thursday, April 4, 2013

The past two weeks

Forgot to post this before I left..
So the past two weeks have been a slight recovery from spring break. Catching up on sleep and hw and talking to friends. I can't imagine studying abroad 20 years ago. In a way it could have been better though. No internet and distractions from life back home. Your parents wouldn't expect you to call them every week because it would be expensive (though my gramma has done really well with the distance so far :) ). I think because of those reasons it would be easier to immerse yourself in a new culture and really get a life changing experience. Not that my abroad stay hasn't been life changing, it has definitely changed me on so many ways but it would be different without wifi!
On another note, started planning the big trip to München and Garmisch!! Excited! I've wanted to go back to München since I went there four years ago...not because I liked it so much. But because we were there for one and a half days and all I remember is going on a bike tour....which I'm planning on doing again! But everyone says its an amazing city so I want to give that and Bavaria another chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment