Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ich bin krank... so I will make this short and simple.


Berlin

A totally awesome city. I enjoyed it but it is not my city. Not one I would love to live in. I will say that my favorite part was the aquarium and the zoo.

Although most of the animals in the zoo were hiding because the weather is poor I got to see some really cool things. So in the cat house where all the lions and tigers are kept I got to experience some of the coolest things ever. First off, I have never ever been that close to a lion before... it was an experience nor have I ever been that close to a tiger either.

Germans are brave.

I also got to see the feeding of a panther and leopard which was pretty cool because they kind of go crazy and pace really fast back and forth before they get their food... It makes me a little sad because it is instinctive to hunt for food.

One really disappointing thing was I really wanted to see the giant panda... but because the zoo was mean and wouldn't give us maps we had to memorize them at the gate. So I wanted to see the panda and I searched everywhere... So I finally got the nerve to ask where the panda was and a worker told me that the panda died... Gee... I felt like a fool... should have googled this before I went searching... or maybe she lied to me... I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment