Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Almost the end of the semester!

Next Tuesday we depart from Frankfurt Airport back home. It will be a sad moment when we have to part our AIB staffs, German friends, and host family members.

After the final exams, there will be a lot of activities on the weekend. Theater play, fireworks, bike tour, and AIB party on the cruise! We will definitely have a great time before we leave Germany!

I bought a postcard illustrating the firework event in bonn, with a huge Beethoven firework exploding above the Rhein. I had never seen Rhein River at night, and I am excited to explore more of the beauty of the river and the city!

My host mom recommended some places to visit before I leave Bonn, then suddenly I realized that I haven't been to the Beethovenhaus yet! It is only a few steps away from AIB and I have only took a picture from the outside! On Saturday before the firework event, I want to visit Beethovenhaus so I can tell daddy I know more about Beethoven than him! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment