Sunday, April 21, 2013

Goals achieved


When time flies...


Anyways, I will say I have achieved all of my goals here in Germany. I had two. Ride a train that looked like the Harry Potter train ( check) and play a princess in a real castle ( check). I can now say I am satisfied and my youth can die peacefully to make way for the old. But that doesn't mean my youth cannot haunt.

Remember when you were younger and dressed up in a princess costume for Halloween... yeah... I was a corpse bride.. ( I was one for about 4 years straight)...When I was younger I never had that opportunity that every other little girl had. I was a tomboy. I played outside in the mud and enjoyed playing war. But because all I had as friends were my neighbors and even then it was just play not a true friendship. But it was fun...

And Trains.... God I love trains... They are the world's greatest invention. What can I say? They are just efficient and so useful. One of the best modes of transportation of goods. Yes at one point everything you own has been on a train. What better way to transport a car across a country? I love trains.


No comments:

Post a Comment