Thursday, April 18, 2013

THE COUNTDOWN

The countdown is on! 18 days, 5 hours, 59 minutes, and 29 seconds till May 7th. It feels like forever since I have seen my family and friends back in Texas. I am convinced that Zach is constantly thinking about the number of days and hours left. Every time we get on the bus to go home to the host family's house he reminds me how many days we have left. I have had a great time over here in Europe. I have got to do a lot of amazing things this semester that I may not ever again have the opportunity to do. Thinking back on my time here, sometimes it feels as though it has flown by, but at times it seems as though I have been over here for much longer. This semester I have made some great friends, seen some beautiful cities, and have made memories I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment