Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Berlin, Ottobock, Soccer game.... I never want to leave!

As this semester is coming to a close, I find it really hard to believe that I've lived in Bonn for almost 4 months! It went by so fast and I am not ready to go back home! I love Germany more than I thought I would, so I will definitely be back in the future!

Since my last post, we went to Berlin and Duderstadt! Berlin was awesome, it is definitely on my list of places to travel to again. We visited two museums, listened to a lecture from Dr. Wasser, had a bike tour (a dangerous bike tour), toured a concentration camp, went to the Berlin Zoo, and had some wonderful food. And Duderstadt... well, that town is in the middle of nowhere! Ottobock, however, really lived up to the expectations! I've never been interested in prosthesis, but after visiting their facility, it even had me wondering if I could do something in that field! Although that was a thought at first.... I'm sticking to cardio!

That weekend we saw a soccer game in Dusseldorf! I really loved the excitement, it reminded me of American football back home... oh how I miss Aggie football. Which, by the way, apparently the Maroon and White game was aired on ESPN... how cool is that???

Okay, so that's it for that week in Germany!

Oh... and I'm sorry to the future study abroad students who have to wear helmets on the next bike tour! Oooops. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment